Win a New Hyundai Venue Elite SUV from Wipertech
Competition Terms and Conditions
Your entry into Win a New Hyundai Venue Elite SUV from Wipertech (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
1. The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of Wipertech Pty Ltd trading as Wipertech (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
6. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
7. The Competition commences on 3 May 2021 at 09:00 AM AEST and closes on 31 July 2021 at 11:59 PM AEST (the Competition Period).
8. Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
9. To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) visit https://www.wipertech.com.au/hyundai-venue-giveaway
ii) enter their name, email address, phone number and answer a multiple choice question in the form provided.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in total.
11. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
12. If, for any reason, the Competition is not able to run as planned due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud; the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take action including canceling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Competition.
13. The Prize (the Prize) comprises of:
- one (1) new Hyundai Venue Elite 1.6L Petrol 6-Speed Automatic 2WD, valued at $31,844.40 AUD drive away
- a lifetime supply of Wipertech wipers (approximately 65 sets of wiper blades, one set delivered per year), valued at $5,135 AUD
14. The total Prize pool is valued at $36,979.40 AUD. The Prize pool value is based on current recommended retail prices at the time of publishing.
15. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
16. Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner. These may include, but are not limited to insurance(s), operational costs, accessories, optional extras, maintenance, repairs, upkeep and/or fuel.
17. The promoter is not liable to pay any costs incurred by the prize winner as a direct or indirect result of the prize winner failing to obtain insurance(s).
18. The prize winner is responsible for making themselves familiar with and for complying with any and all local and/or federal licensing and registration requirements.
19. The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
20. The vehicle featured in promotional material during the Competition Period may not be the Prize. The prize may feature some light kilometre usage.
21. The Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
22. The Prize draw will take place at OrigamiGlobe HQ, Clontarf QLD on 3 August 2021 at 11:30 AM AEST (the Draw Date).
23. The first valid entry to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner).
24. The Prize Winner will be named as the registered owner of the Prize. The Prize is not eligible for business registration.
25. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
26. The Prize Winner will be notified via telephone and/or email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.wipertech.com.au/hyundai-venue-giveaway and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
27. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within 28 days of being notified.
28. If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within 28 days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at OrigamiGlobe HQ, Clontarf QLD on 2 September 2021 at 11:30 AM AEST to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
29. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
31. Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
32. As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. The Prize Winner fully releases and indemnifies the Promoter and their respective servants, officials, employees, representatives or agents, including any organisers of the Prize, from any loss, damage or claims suffered or incurred by them in connection with the Prize.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
36. The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
37. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
38. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
40. The Promoter is Wipertech Pty Ltd trading as Wipertech (ABN 62 158 413 364) of 420 Victoria Street, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia. You can contact the Promoter by phone on 1300 778 502 or by email at [email protected]
Authorised under NSW Authority Number TP/00987 NTP/01735
Authorised under ACT Permit TP 21/00666
Authorised under SA Permit T21/604